Call or Text 910-540-0570
Welcome to Wrightsville Beach Scuba Diving!
We are excited to share the historic Cape Fear area and its rich underwater history with you. We offer some of the finest scuba and spearfishing trips in one of the top diving destinations in the world. We have an abundance of awesome natural and artificial wrecks for you to explore and we have MILES of some of the best ledges and reefs with great to excellent visibility. Weather your into wreck diving, tech diving, new to the sport, or are a hardcore spearfisher you have come to the right place.
We run exclusive 4 person charters and offer a more personal experience than some of the larger vessels. Our 28’ center console is in top shape, always ready to go, and is fitted with all the latest electronics and safety equipment as well as a full onboard pure 02 safety kit and complete military first aid kit. We get you there quick, safe and comfortable. No more cruising slow at 17 knots smelling fumes!
What sets us apart:
- The Captain is USCG certified since 2004 and is also a Naui certified Dive master that has over 14 years of full time fishing experience in the exact waters you will be diving in. We have it dialed in, there are no excuses with us!
- We offer tank rental. We have 10 Steel 117 hp tanks along with 9 aluminum 80’s.
- We are spearfishing friendly! The captain is an avid spearfisher and you won’t be dropped on a spot we just fished yesterday. Our GPS is loaded with 15 years full of commercial and recreational numbers that are proven. Just check out our pictures to see for yourself!
- Our NAUI certified Dive Instructor can get you scuba certified on a 1 on 1 basis if needed. We offer NAUI open water, Advanced open water, Nitrox certification, Rescue diver, and Dive Master classes. Just ask and we would be happy to help with your next certification!
- If you are still learning and would feel more comfortable we can assist and guide you underwater with a divemaster, if requested, for an additional fee.
- Your safety is our top priority! We have full commercial insurance above and below the water. We also carry full safety gear including onboard pure 02, first aid, epirb, redundant vhf radios and GPS (and basically everything else). We only dive SAFE!